How does au pair placement work at AuPairWorld?
AuPairWorld is not a traditional au pair agency that provides a placement service which sends an au pair to a family chosen by the agency. Instead, au pairs and host families conduct their own searches on our platform after they have created a profile and are free to choose their own au pairing partner.
With this model, AuPairWorld does not charge any placement fees. Au pairs search for free and host families become Premium Members in order to use the complete searching resources of the platform.
In 5 simple steps au pairs and host families manage their own matches at AuPairWorld
- Free registration and profile creation as an au pair or host family
- Selection of preferred candidates using the platforms's database of au pairs and families (largest in the world) and the EasyFind search management tool
- Initiation of contact by sending messages in the AuPairWorld messaging system (host families need to become Premium Members to make full use of messaging system)
- After matching with each other, au pairs and host families sign a contract arranging the details of the planned stay
- Preparation for the stay: Arrangement of travel details, visa, etc.
In this way au pairs and host families can find each other and make contact quickly, easily and economically. The AuPairWorld platform offers comprehensive information about all aspects of au pairing.