With the upload of your media content to the AuPairWorld website, you are granting AuPairWorld the right to present and to make use of this content on its website and social media channels. This right may be revoked at any time with future effect by submitting a request by email or letter to the address given in our Legal Information. The material that you have submitted will then be deleted. You can access the terms of your consent at any time on this Internet page.
Use of videos: Privacy information
We, AuPairWorld GmbH (Wolfsschlucht 27, 34117 Kassel, Germany; Telephone: +49 561-31056110, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org), would like to explain to you in the following how we work with and process video content that you submit to us. Should you have any questions relating to data protection, our data protection officer would be happy to respond at email@example.com.
Purpose of data processing
Categories of recipients
Your data will be published in the Internet / social media. Practically speaking, any person in the world can see these data. Forwarding of such data to the authorities will occur only in compliance with statutory requirements. Transmission to other countries occurs in connection with publishing on platforms such as YouTube or Facebook.
Length of data storage and deletion of data
Your data will be stored as long as your consent is in place. Should you withdraw your consent, then your data will be deleted from the media in which they have been used. The consent will continue for three years following the end of the calendar year in which it was given until the expiration of the general limitation period.
Right of access, rectification, deletion, objection and data portability
You may exercise your right to access, rectify and delete data at any time. For this purpose, contact us in one of the ways described above. If you wish to have data deleted but we are obligated to retain these data due to statutory requirements, access to your data will be limited. The same applies to the right to object to data, but we will then remove your data from the used channels as described above. You can exercise your right to data portability insofar as the technical possibilities for a data transfer exist for us and a possible recipient.
Right of complaint
You have the right to file a complaint with data protection authorities at any time.
No special obligation to provide data exists.
- All au pairs (current and former) are entitled to upload content. Employees of AuPairWorld and their relatives are not allowed to upload content. Submission of content by minors is only allowed with the agreement of their parents.
- We may, in our sole discretion, permit you to submit, post, upload, publish, email, send or transmit content on or through the Upload Functionality provided here.
- We may occasionally ask you to resubmit content to us in a different form.
- By making your content available through the Upload Functionality, you hereby grant to AuPairWorld a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, change, distribute, reference, store, cache, license, and transfer, to publicly display, transmit, stream, broadcast, and otherwise to make use of the content that you have uploaded.
- For these purposes, AuPairWorld may use channels of any form, in any media and in connection with any technology that currently exists or that is developed in the future.
- These channels are selected by AuPairWorld and there need not be a business partnership relationship with the providers of such channels. The distribution of the content you have uploadedcan serve any possible purpose, including commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- You agree that neither AuPairWorld nor any third party distribution channels have any obligation to provide any compensation to you for your content or the licenses that have beengranted herein. Possible rights to compensation which are granted on a statutory basis are not affected by this provision.
- You understand that AuPairWorld does not guarantee any confidentiality with regard to the content that you have submitted.
- You acknowledge and agree that AuPairWorld has no obligation to use any content that you submit and that you have no obligation to agree to license terms other than those presented in these TOU.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all content that you make available through this Upload Functionality. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all content that you make available through the Upload Functionality or that you have all rights, licenses, permissions, consents and releases that are necessary to grant AuPairWorld the rights to such content, as envisioned under these TOU; and (ii) neither the content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the content or AuPairWorld’s use of the content (or any portion thereof) will infringe upon or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- In the event of disagreements, German law shall apply exclusively. The place of jurisdiction is agreed to be the location of AuPairWorld GmbH insofar as this is legally permissible. Insofar as the user does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or moves outside of Germany, the location of AuPairWorld GmbH is nonetheless agreed as the place of jurisdiction.