EU au pairs
for EU families
An au pair from Europe can join your family now without visa delays or travel difficulties.
for best flexibility
With an au pair on your family team you can handle unexpected developments better.
Au pairing uses your own family structures and gives a new cultural dimension to home life.
Finding an au pair is simple
What happens when you host an au pair?
A young person (typically aged between 18 and 30) from a foreign country joins your family and is integrated as a full-fledged member of the family team for a defined period of time (usually from 3 - 12 months).
Au pairs help with childcare and family tasks - usually for about 30 hours per week.
In return, au pairs get a room of their own in the family home, share meals with the family and receive a standard amount of monthly pocket money.
What do you get with AuPairWorld platform?
- The largest selection of actively searching au pairs
- Quick and easy contact to au pair candidates
- A safely managed web environment from the market leader
- Multilingual customer support
- Comprehensive information on all aspects of the au pair stay
- 20+ years of au pairing experience