Self-matching on the AuPairWorld platform together with Holland-based agency support – A super solution for the Netherlands
AuPairWorld's powerful platform gives you the tools you need to manage the au pair selection process yourself and choose an au pair who's just right for your family.
And with the Netherlands-based agency Au Pair International, you have a highly experienced and officially recognised team to handle all the necessary interactions with the authorities (in accordance with IND requirements). Plus Au Pair International also provides on-site support during the au pair stay.
It's a great combination!
It's this simple:
Purchase a Premium Membership at AuPairWorld and find an au pair that fits for your family from the wide selection currently searching on the platform. On average, there are approximately 2,000 au pairs on the AuPairWorld platform actively searching for a placement in the Netherlands. (You can take a first look here.)
Au Pair International's Expert Support for Self-Matching Families
- All necessary interactions with the Dutch authorities
- Additional au pair screening (language skills, health, childcare skills, etc.)
- Check of au pair and family expectations for successful collaboration
- Handling of visa application and residence permit (if required)
- Advice on travel and insurance for the au pair
- Ongoing support and advice during the au pair stay for au pair and family
- Excursions for the au pair for cultural learning and making new friends
Au Pair International – A top NL au pair agency
As AuPairWorld's exclusive partner for the Netherlands, Au Pair International has gained a reputation for professionalism, flexibility and comprehensive service.
The agency serves host families and au pairs together to create the basis for strong teamwork that leads to great childcare and successful cultural exchange.
Au Pair International is an authorised sponsor/mediation agency for the Dutch Au Pair Program and is fully recognised by the Dutch Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND) that regulates au pairing in the Netherlands. With this status, Au Pair International can operate with maximum efficiency as your liaison to the authorities, submitting visas and residence permits via a special fast-track service.