About AuPairWorld (your possible next employer)
AuPairWorld GmbH has been located in the city of Kassel in the heart of Germany for more than 20 years. In Spring 2019, we moved into our new headquarters building - which provides a friendly, modern, highly comfortable working situation in the Marbachshöhe section of the city with a terrific view of Kassel's Herkules monument.
Our daily business: To bring together au pairs and host families from around the world – simply, safely and directly using web-based technologies.
Approximately 30 employees work together on the ongoing development of our multilingual website and customer service support. With more than 400,000 new user registrations per year and 25 million page impressions per month, AuPairWorld is the world's leading matching platform for au pairs and host families.
We're looking for you as an addition to our IT development team.
- Development of our Drupal 8-based, multilingual platforms, working in small SCRUM-based teams
- Monitoring of your implementations using automatic tests (unit and acceptance tests with Codeception)
- Support for new Drupal-based projects
- Good to very good Drupal skills
- Secure handling of MySQL
- Solid German or English language skills
- Experience with a least one CMS (ideally Drupal) or CRM system is desirable
- Are you interested in topics like SEO, REST, git, Docker, Elasticsearch and Jenkins and already have some experience in these areas?
- Are you comfortable with Linux and can also take care of frontend issues sometimes by yourself?
- Are CSS, SASS and Twig topics that you're already familiar with? Would you like to work on app programming of platforms (ReactNative)?
If you're answering YES to these questions, then you're just the candidate we're looking for!
What we have to offer:
- A very pleasant working environment and an attractive salary
- Opportunities for internal and external job training
- Company contributions for fitness activities and pension planning
- Subsidized Kassel public transport Jobticket with excellent connections to the regional NVV system and the Wilhelmshöhe train station
- Pleasant work-life balance through flexible working times
- Regular team events (go-cart driving, BBQ, laser tag, bowling, climbing)
- Work in a friendly multicultural, multilingual team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to actively contribute your own ideas
- Home-office work possibilities
- Fresh fruit and drinks provided free of charge
Are you interested?
Then send your application materials with a short description of your most recent job experience and your salary expectations to email@example.com