Drupal Backend Developer
Who are we?
For 20 years AuPairWorld has been helping au pairs and host families from around the world match with each other using web-based technologies.
As a successful Internet company, AuPairWorld has more than 400,000 registrations per year and 25 million page impressions per month. It is the leading au pair agency in the internet. Approximately 30 employees work at our offices in Kassel, running and developing our multilingual website and delivering service and support by telephone and email to our customers.
You should take on a role as a member of our IT development team.
- Further development of our multilingual Drupal 8-based platforms working in small SCRUM-oriented teams.
- Monitoring of your implementations through automatic tests (unit and acceptance tests with Codeception).
- You have good to very good knowledge of Drupal, PHP and OOP
- You are secure in handling MySQL
- You can communicate well in German and/or English
Other useful qualifications for you to have:
- Dealing with topics like SEO, REST, git, Vagrant, Elasticsearch and Jenkins is not a problem for you
- Good familiarity and comfortable handling of Linux
- You can also take care of frontend issues sometimes by yourself. CSS, SASS and Twig are not unfamiliar to you
- You have already had some experience in APP programming (native or hybrid)
- You have already worked successfully on platforms that bring people together
What you can expect:
- A very attractive working environment and a competitive salary
- Internal and external possibilities for further training
- Company support for athletic activities, public transport ticket and company pension plan
- A good work-life balance through flexible working times
- Regular team events (go-cart driving, BBQ, laser tag, bowling, climbing)
- Work in a multicultural, multilingual team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to actively contribute your own ideas
- Home office working possibilities
- Fresh fruit and drinks provided free of charge
Please send us your application materials with a short description of your current employment and your expected salary by email: email@example.com
- Head of IT -
+49 561 310561-60
(Stand: September 2019)