Content Management Trainee for our Content Team
- Conceptualisation and creation of customer-centric content that suits French and/or Italian market.
- Translation and localisation of onsite, email marketing and social media content into French and/or Italian.
- Support in developing the general content strategy of the company, adjusting it to the French and/or Italian market.
- Optimisation of the Italian/French content according to SEO guidelines.
- Monitoring and controlling the French and/or Italian content.
- Collaboration with the Social Media Team to raise awareness of the company for the French and/or Italian market.
- Coordination and communication with bloggers who write for our blog (mainly in English).
- Successful completion of either a professional training or university studies in marketing, translation, communication, modern languages, journalism and/or a persuasive CV providing evidence of your work experience (in case of doubt, your practical work experience and skills will be more important to us than your theoretical training).
Professional and soft skills
- Native or native-level French and/or Italian speaker.
- Good knowledge of English; German or any additional language skills are a plus.
- Basic experience with CAT Tools, CMS and SEO are a plus.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Self-motivated, organized, fun, and a teamplayer.
We offer you
- Sufficient time and our assistance to help you familiarise with your role in our company.
- A great working environment and an attractive remuneration.
- The opportunity to work within a multilingual and multicultural team of around 30 people in Kassel.
- A large variety of interesting tasks within an international growing market.
- Teamwork, the opportunity to develop your personal qualities, specialise in different areas and contribute your expertise.
- The traineeship period is limited to a year with the possibility of being hired afterwards.
Does this sound like you?
In this case, we will be glad to receive your application (motivation letter, CV and certificates) along with your earliest possible start date. Please send your documents to Mrs. Sara Redondo as an email attachment: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Latest update: May 2019]