Video: Au pair insurance update
Claudia Reichstein from AuPairWorld's insurance partner DR-WALTER shares the latest information about insurance protection for au pairs during the corona pandemic in a Zoom interview.
Au pair insurance - Never more important
A basic part of getting ready for any au pair stay is to have good insurance for your time abroad. In her interview with AuPairWorld, Claudia explains that many travel insurance policies fail to cover illnesses in connection with a declared pandemic event (like corona).
But the au pair insurance from DR-WALTER provides full coverage for pandemic-related illnesses and also in regions where travel warnings have been declared. Find out all the details in the video:
AU PAIR INSURANCE UPDATE
New insurance app functionality
Claudia also gives an overview of the expanded safety functionality in a newly issued app that comes with each au pair insurance policy. DR-WALTER's MY-SAFETY-APP 2 has the following features:
- A 24/7 number that gives au pairs immediate help in emergencies around the clock, worldwide
- Telemedicine support: Live medical consultations to help clarify medical situations via video, chat or telephone either by appointment or when necessary in direct medical chat consultation via the app
- Direct app-based submission of medical bills and management of important documents
- Real-time country-specific security alerts and news for all locations worldwide
- Optional GPS live-tracking of your location