Are you looking for an apprenticeship in online marketing where you get to work on projects that have a real internatinal impact? Is making coffee and copying documents too boring for you? Then this might be the position for you. We are not looking for a standard intern, but a fully-fledged member of our online marketing team. Bringing people from all over the world together is our job - and maybe soon yours, too.
Content Management Trainee for our Marketing Team
During the whole traineeship, you will go through all the important marketing fields: from affiliate and content marketing to SEO/SEA and social media.
- Conceptualisation and creation of customer-centric content that suits your country market.
- Translation and localisation of onsite, email marketing and social media content.
- Support in developing the general content strategy of the company, adjusting it to your country market.
- Optimisation of the content according to SEO guidelines.
- Monitoring and website controlling.
- Collaboration with the Social Media Team to raise awareness of the company for your assigned market.
- Coordination and communication with bloggers who write for our blog.
You will learn as well
- Development of existing social media strategies and support of different channels.
- Pricing marketing
- Project management
- SEO: keyword strategies, landing page optimisation and monitoring
- Drupal, our CMS. blog editing and maintenance of pages
- Creation and implementation of marketing concepts
- Creation of texts for the web and press
- Graphics: Image editing and research
- Planning and editing videos
What you should bring with you
- Successful completion of either a professional training or university studies in marketing, translation, communication, modern languages, journalism and/or a persuasive CV providing evidence of your work experience (in case of doubt, your practical work experience and skills will be more important to us than your theoretical training).
Professional and soft skills
- Native or native-level of one of these languages: French, Italian, Spanish or English.
- Good knowledge of English; German or any additional language skills are a plus.
- Basic experience with Content Management Systems and SEO are a plus.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing are a plus.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Self-motivated, organized, fun, and a teamplayer.
We offer you
- A full traineeship program with interesting tasks within an international market.
- Flexible working hours, a great working environment and an attractive remuneration.
- The opportunity to work within a young multicultural team in a teamwork atmosphere
- Home Office at least 2 days per week.
- Reduced-price ticket for public transportation.
- The traineeship period is limited to a year with the possibility of being hired afterwards.
Does this sound like the right thing for you?
Send your application (motivation letter, CV and certificates) along with your earliest possible start date to Ms. Sara Redondo: email@example.com.
[Latest update: October 2022]